Madeline and I have had a long day! We started the day off with lunch at Ruby's with Grandma L, then off to Disney store where M got a Minnie Mouse cell phone, Valentine Cards, and a plate/fork/bowl set. We dropped Grandma L off, and on our way home, we noticed Grandma M was working so we stopped in for a few minutes. She was very surprised to see us. When the Daddy got home tonight we were off to Home Depot, BRU, and China 3. The people at China 3 just adored Madeline and thought she was Chinese. They even gave her a fortune cookie (so sweet) ... Her first fortune cookie says "Pleasures await you by the seashore". It makes me smile since we spent Madeline's first birthday at the sea shore. Well, we decided a few days ago that every year on her birthday we're going to take her to the seashore. Oh and Madeline wants something.. Can you guess what it is?
1.29.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
AWWW that is so cute !!! She is so adorable. Like I said before she can melt your heart. I Loved seeing her today !!! It made my day !! She is so adorable !!! And so precious !!! Give her my Love !!!
how did I miss you had a NEW BLOG up and running again????? SO happy to see your PRINCESS HOME!!!
oh well you just tell that sweetie pie no! hahahha j/k
ok you NEED to post more video because she's just adorable!! :)
Sound's like you guy's had a long day, You'll have to let me know when we can stop by so, I can give Madeline they item's we have for her : )Madeline made Grandma Linda very happy today, I could tell you made her day : ) Madeline want's a lil' sister, awwwwwww how sweet!
So is that what you are doing???? That would be awesome!! It is the same thing that Heidy wants but from Ethiopia!!
Debbie
WELL...That's interesting!! You know I LOVE those beautiful Korean kiddos...got two of my own!! Jack and Hannah would vote..."Yes"!!
hugs to you,
Miss Betsy
Maybe Santa can arrange that you this Christmas:) (you have 11 months:) ADROABLE video!!
Post a Comment