Tonight is our last night in Antigua - and our first week of being a forever family is complete. Our day started out quite chaotic, but we just laughed about the situation we were thrown into. M and I were "stuck" in the bathroom for 20 mins (long story) and after she was done eating her crackers I needed to find something to amuse her. What better to amuse her with then an empty toilet paper roll. So I put it up to my eye, not amusing, put it to my mouth and started talking. She just thought that was SO funny! So the reason I am telling you this is because I was putting her to bed tonight and she has the type of baba that needs liners... so as I pretend sleep, I open my eye to look at her, she flips her baba around and starts talking through the opening. It took ALL of my strength not to burst out into laughter! What a funny, funny, girl!
Today she was definitely wanting MAMA over the stroller. A good sign - but bad when you leave the mei tai at the house and have to actually use your arms to hold her :) We also ate at BK. It was good, and they understood NO ICE. It has been a pretty tiring day for us. Tomorrow afternoon we're heading back to the city - and Tuesday is the BIG DAY. I am getting anxious about the Embassy, and nervous! We're going to divide up things tomorrow on what E is taking home with him and what I need for the rest of the wk. We couldn't get a flight home on Thursday, so we are coming Friday night at 11:40pm. I'm sad we'll be here longer, but what can you do?
1.06.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That was so cute what she did !!! She is just so sweet !!! We will be thinking about all of you on Tuesday. Everything will be fine. Love, Hugs and Kisses to all !!
o0o0 she sounds so adorable ! i can't imagine how it feels to just watch her and know she's all yours!
praying for Eddie as he has to leave his two favorite girls for a few days, and praying for you Ashley as you get through that embassy morning. You are going to be fine, take lots of snacks for Miss Madeline!!
don't worry about the late flight, she'll probably sleep as she flies right into her daddy's arms, and our prayers will cover you every mile home!
talk to ya soon I hope,
betsy
Awwwww that's so adorable, they remember everything far to well! You all will be in my thought's Tuesday, everything will be ok, can't wait to see Madeline on Friday : ) hugs and kisses
Good luck tomorrow at the embassy. Make sure you take some quiet toys and some snacks to keep Madeline busy and you will do fine. Glad she is adjusting more each day. She is such a beauty!
Post a Comment