

I have been playing catch up today on the blog. Us getting sick really set us back and I want to make sure I get everything on here, since I haven't had time to write in the book I have for Madeline. Tomorrow will be one whole week that we have been a forever family, it seems a lot longer to be honest! Tomorrow is also our last day in Antigua and it is making me very sad. The truth is we have been care-free here, and loving it. Even though I am antsy to get back home, I'm not looking forward to it. I am already feeling heart sick and sad over leaving Antigua on Monday. I love having time for Ed, Madeline, and I to just be together- bonding and getting to know one another. Once we return home it is back to work for my husband- and it isn't just us anymore. Life resumes.
Right now there is some live music going on which has woken my sweet girl up- earlier we had fireworks go off over the house- which woke her up! I love that I can go in and soothe her within seconds by just saying "Mommy's here". I love her more with each passing day. My heart feels like it could explode. I feel so very blessed to have two loves of my life.
9 comments:
I love the pictures of Antigua!! I loved it there too! I absolutely love Madeline's hair!! She is beautiful! And I agree it is nice when they are upset to be able to say Mommy's here!!!
God bless you guys!
Debbie Wankel
I found your blog via Shana's blog....Sophie and Olivier's mom.
I am so happy to hear from you and that you are in Antigua. I was following your blog from the start...but then you went private. I was lucky to have a special invite, but then one day, I am not sure what happened, but I could no longer view your blog.
I have always wondered what happenened. I am so happy to hear that you finally are in Guatemala, Madeline is so cute and absolutely beautiful.
I wish you guys all the best.
Teri from Quebec, Canada
I Love Madeline's hair,she's too CUTE! and the picture's of Antigua are beautiful...it's wonderful to know when you say Mommy's here they calm down, seem'd like she's bonding very well with you : )
Glad to hear you all are having a great time as a FAMILY !!! Antigua looks and sounds like a really nice place. Love the pictures of Madeline!!! It's really nice you can calm her when she's upset. She's a sweety pie. Love You All !!! Hugs and Kisses to all !!!
Ashley,
I miss that laid back lifestyle in Antigua!! And the beautiful weather. M looks like she is doing much better and I am so happy that you are all bonding and having a great time!
Jolene
I am just catching up from the weekend and am SO glad to hear all of you are doing great! Ashley, she is BEAUTIFUL!! well worth the wait!!!! :)
Have a safe trip home and call me when you get settled in!
amanda
Oh the fireworks in Antigua this time of year- I remember them well...lol
I'm loving that hair of beautiful Miss Madeline! It's reminding me of a certain beloved baby bird named Lu! More photos, Ash!!!
I miss being able to talk on the phone- get home!!!
Hugs,
Shana :)
DESDE EL DIA QUE MADELINE SE FUE CON USTEDES, NOSOTROS TAMBIEN TENEMOS EL CORAZON PARTIDO... PERO SABEMOS QUE USTEDES SON LO MEJOR QUE ELLA PUDO HABER OBENIDO DE PARTE DE DIOS, ESTOS DIAS HAN SIDO DIFICILES PARA NOSOTROS TAMBIEN PORQUE LA EXTRAÑAMOS MUCHO.. WE LOVE MADELINE WITH ALL OUR SOUL ITS TO HARD BEGIN THE DAY WITHOUT HER AND WHEN THE NIGTH ITS COMMING ITS THE WORSE PART OF THE DAY BECAUSE THE NIGHT WAS THE MOMENT THAT SHE NEED MORE ATENTION ITS REALLY HARD AND PAIN.. FOR US.. WE DONT LAUGH WHEN SHE GO, HAS BEEN A LONG WEEK, WE KNOW THAT ITS REALLY HARD BUT TODAY WE GOING TO THE CHURCH AND OURS PRAYINGS ASK TO GOD, MADELINE CAN LAUGH WITH YOU, AND WE KNOW THAT SE WAS REALLY GREAT AND WE KNOW THAT YOU MAKE HER HAPPY REALLY HAPPY.. BECAUSE GOD IS GREAT AND GOD WILL BE GIVE US A HAPPINESS HEART TO US AND YOU .. THANKS FOR LOVE HER A LOT THAT MAKE US HAPPY, AUNQUE WE MISS HER A LOT.. WE WILL BE PRAY TOGETHER AS BIG FAMILY, YOU AND US.. WE ARE THE PEOPLE LOVING MADELINE GOD BLESS YOU A LOT FOR EVERYTHING WE LOVE YOU..
KORY AND FAMILY
HER FOSTER FAMILY
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH..
she is just too cute! mygosh! look at those little lips!!
Post a Comment