1.24.2008

Madeline's Big Day!






The day started out pretty scary. I woke up with a pain in my rib cage. I immediately called my husband and told him and that I'd call him back. I called my mother and told her to come over NOW. By the way, it was just going on 7 AM. Thankfully Madeline was asleep. After a few minutes the pain went away and I've been fine all day. My mother came over anyway to make sure. We ended up going shopping to get Madeline some new clothes, a play-laptop so she'll leave mine alone, paper and markers.... We were out all day, and now she is happily sleeping after some serious laptop time, and coloring time!
Oh and today is TWO WEEKS that Madeline has been home! It seems like a lot longer... I'm loving every minute with her! She's even giving her Daddy kisses now! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley

I love the little toes in the first picture....I love baby feet.
Thrilled everything is going well.
Marianne and Olivia

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
I enjoyed the day today with both of you. I am happy that the pains were not serious. And my angel is playing with her laptop. LOL!

She had a long day I hope she sleeps all night.
Love Mom and Mom MOm
Give the Gift og Life, Become an Organ Donor!

Anonymous said...

Awwww I'm glad she is warming up to Eddie and giving him kisses too, she's sweet! It does seem like alot longer then two week's that Madeline has been home, We have some gifts for Madeline when you or Eddie get the chance to come by w/ Madeline : ) Hope you feel better, Love You All !

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Sure Lisa, when visits resume in six weeks, we'll be sure to stop by for a few minutes.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it was nothing serious with you and that Madeline loves her new toys!! Sounds like you are having fun as a mommy!!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

She looks like she is having fun !! Love the pictures !!! She is so adorable !! Glad you are feeling better. Love You All !!!