Madeline is currently dancing like a wild woman to what else.... HI-5! There are currently 15 episodes on our DVR. LOL.
Let's see what is going on in Madeline's world. Well I think Madeline has been eating a lot.. I was getting concerned that she was overeating. (Which is normal in older adopted children). She's now cutting back and knows when she is full. I think we're going to have a full-time walker in the next week or two. She is definitely walking more without assistance. Her anxiety has also peaked. I can not walk into the other room without her (unless Hi-5 is on). Since being home I have been able to walk into the other room and get things done. It's okay, this is just a phase and I'll indulge her until she is feeling comfortable and confident again. Oh and she is definitely like her Mama... At night she wants either her side patted, head rubbed, or tummy rubbed- She lets me know which one too! So funny, because I used to make my husband rub my head when I went to sleep too! :) Oh and she has two new dance moves- bending her knees, and kicking her foot! So sweet!!!
Yesterday I was summoned for JURY DUTY. I admit, I was ready to cry when it came. If this was three months ago, I wouldn't care. But I'm not ready to leave Madeline for an entire day. The first time you leave your new child should be on your terms, not because you are forced! (Yes I know, working Mom's do it everyday. However I am not a working mother and I am not ready to leave her)!
New pictures of the princess coming later... I have a TON of video footage too.. But I need to fix my video files.
1.26.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too CUTE! I can't wait to see her dancing I bet she look's cute! I admit when you have to leave your child it should be on your terms and yes it was hard for me each time I had to go back to work after the kid's but you won't know if you actually have to go to Jury Duty or not until you call the day before you have to be there I know not much time huh?
Post a Comment