she is gorgeous!Debbie
I love the pic's, any pic of Madeline is gorgeous, I need some new pic's of her : )
Awesome pictures!!!
gorgeous eyelashes. YOu take so many nice pictures, you must have photography experience. The photos you post are absolutely beautiful. You must have frames up all over the house.
Oh that first picture, Ashley! Amazing! I just can't get enough of Madeline!!!
Ashley,She is such a little beauty!! I am glad she is adjusting so well and that mommyhood is all you wanted it to be!Jolene
She sure is a little sweet pea !!! The pictures are so cute !!!
pic # 3 is my favorite! I love it!betsy
Post a Comment
8 comments:
she is gorgeous!
Debbie
I love the pic's, any pic of Madeline is gorgeous, I need some new pic's of her : )
Awesome pictures!!!
gorgeous eyelashes. YOu take so many nice pictures, you must have photography experience. The photos you post are absolutely beautiful. You must have frames up all over the house.
Oh that first picture, Ashley! Amazing! I just can't get enough of Madeline!!!
Ashley,
She is such a little beauty!! I am glad she is adjusting so well and that mommyhood is all you wanted it to be!
Jolene
She sure is a little sweet pea !!! The pictures are so cute !!!
pic # 3 is my favorite! I love it!
betsy
Post a Comment