1.21.2008

My daughter the boogie picker


Oh the joy of motherhood. My daughter likes picking her nose! She is so hard to photograph - there just isn't time in her busy life for pictures! She wants to play, play, play!
BTW- I know her hair looks greasy in a lot of photo's. I noticed her hair looked really greasy in pictures from G*atemala, but I now know it is because she sweats so much! It makes her hair sticky when it dries.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidy's hair does that too. When she is outside playing in the summer wow!! Just wait!! :-)

Debbie

Anonymous said...

What??? You staged that pic, my beautiful granddaughter is not a boogie picker.

I could always start posting things when you were little. LOL!

Love ya all,
Mom and Mom Mom
Give the Gift of Life,Become an Organ Donor.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable no matter what her hair looks like. She is a cutie pie !!!

Anonymous said...

I normally lurk but that picture cracks me up! My baby Gabbie likes to stink her finger up her nose too. I think she is around the same age as Madeline too. If we take it out or tell her no, she then will take both fingers and put them up, one for each nostril! I think it is funny that you posted that though!!! It is one of those that I want to take for the future but haven't yet.

And our daughter's hair does the same thing. Her head is always hot and sweaty. I love pulling her hair up but sometimes it looks so greasy.

Madeline is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

aww she's a lil boogie picker like me!

Anonymous said...

Alexus's hair is the same way, she sweats so much and like you said when it dries it looks greasy, Madeline is adorable boogie picker or not....lol.....it's one of those picture's you had to take to show her when she get's bigger : )
We Love You ALL!

Anonymous said...

AP also loves to stick her finger up her nose.....Mad skillz I say!