Three weeks ago we were standing in the lobby of the Westin staring into the scared eyes of our new daughter. Time is flying. It seems so long ago- and yet it seems like just yesterday. Everyday I look at my beautiful daughter and Thank God for the miracle that is Madeline. 21 months ago a Guatemalan baby was just a dream- and now she is my reality. I feel so blessed that God has chosen this child to be ours. It seems my love for her grows everyday, and that my heart could burst any moment. Thank you God.
I initially wanted to talk about Dateline tonight. The only thing I will say is that I have read the court documents from Madeline's biological mother, including the line stating that she understood she would give up all rights to this child. Even though my agency and attorney are absolute JACKASSES, I am 100% confident that her adoption is legit.
1.20.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ashley you know I will always be here for all of you. And you know Ken will be too.
And dad is watching over you, and so proud of all you accomplishments. As we are too.
Kiss Kiss for my sweet little Madeline.
And I think that with your talent at taking pics. You should consider doing it for children. You can do it out of your home, charge x amount and give them an hr. put it on a memory chip and let them take them to blow up at Wally World or some place else.
Well Love you all.
MOM
and MOM MOM
Give the Gift of Life, Become an Organ Donor!
i agree with Mom on the photography talent! my goodness lady. just awesome!
and of course it helps that your subject is too cute!
Madeline is a true miracle, and yes time flies by so quickly, I also watched the story on dateline and it was so sad! Also I think you should take up Photography for a living, you take lovely pics of Madeline, you could take pic's of her lil' cousin's too! Give Madeline lot's of Kisses and Hugs from us, Love you all!
Time does fly by. Madeline is Eddie and yours forever !! I watched the Dateline story. It was so sad I cried watching it. And yes you do good pictures. You should consider doing them. You take such beautiful pictures of my beautiful Grandaughter!!!
Post a Comment