1.03.2008

Sorry for the lack of updates. We're all sick. Puking, shakes, fevers, etc.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ash hope you are ok..The baby is beautiful. I can't wait to hold her. Love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww hope you all feel better, I've been a stalker...lol....send Madeline my love

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry you guys aren't well--any clue if it's food poisoning (or water), or just a virus? Praying right now that it will pass and you'll be on your way to good health.

A wise friend told me you really feel like a mother when you've had "the three p's on you," so hopefully this experience will be part of Madeline's bonding process.

Hoping the next post brings better news,
Sabrina

Anonymous said...

oh no I hope you all feel better quickly!!!!! I will be praying!!!

Debbie Wankel

Anonymous said...

That's OK, we want more sweet pics, but do understand about being sick in GT!!
We sure hope you all get better soon!
Keeping you in our prayers,
Betsy and family

Anonymous said...

We hope that you all are feeling much better. We are thinking about You, Eddie and Madeline. We Love You All !!! Give Madeline a big kiss and hug !!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you all feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

hope you guys feel better soon!