1.02.2008




The Princess is still asleep (for a few more minutes anyway) ... It looks like it may rain today, so I don't think we'll be having any outtings. As we pushed her thru Antigua yesterday, her thoroughly enjoying it, I told Eddie, I hope she doesn't get used to it because it is supposed to SNOW back home! I love the weather during the day here. The mornings and nights are so cold, though!
Madeline is still grieving. A little better then the first day, but still. I hope today will bring out that sweet personality that I loved so much on my trip in the summer.
P.S- Shana/Betsy - Please email me! My e-mail won't send to you guys, but I can receive it. Try e-mailing me on g-mail.. Mysweetpeababy@gmail.com :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww...what a sweetie !! Hope her grieving is done soon !

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS!!! Praying for that sweet girlie....

Anonymous said...

Sweet,Sweet,Sweet I will continue to pray for her grieving heart <3

Anonymous said...

Such a ittle sweetie !!! Praying for her. And hoping her grieving is done soon !! Sending all our Love !!

Anonymous said...

Praying, praying, praying!

Anonymous said...

she is so, so adorable.. i feel so bad for her little heart but pray each day makes it a little easier!

Anonymous said...

i can not believe how cute she is. i have no words, i'm just so happy for you. and i'm praying for you!
i love you!