2.01.2008

Hey there camel, let's go for a ride






I have nothing major to really update anyone with. She's walking full-time, went out to breakfast for the first time today, said "bad" and "hifive" this week, is now allowing Daddy to hold her whenever, and just being our everyday honey! She is so smart .... wherever there is a buckle, she is determined to figure it out! She stands in front of her booster chair at least five times a day buckling it. She is always trying to figure something out. Like above, she knows the plugs go somewhere, but where?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madeline is sooo cute !!! Glad Daddy can hold her whenever now. She seems to be getting better. She will get there. Love her lots !!! She is a little sweetheart !! Give her our Love !!!

Anonymous said...

She is a doll!! I love following her life with you!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

How adorable!! She is beautiful!!

Robyn

P.S. You've been TAGGED!! Check out my blog for details!!

Anonymous said...

Ethan still does that:) I can't believe how long Madeline's hair is getting!!! She is such a DOLL!!!