I was tagged by Robyn. Here is what you do: The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours~Post the rules on your blog~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself~Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog~Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. So, here are 7 weird/strange facts about myself.
1. I put vinegar on my green beans. 2. I (too) have a baby tooth still.
3. I can make my cheek vibrate.
4. I constantly wipe my hands when I eat. (Which Madeline now does as well)
5. I sleep with my leg bent and in the air.
6. I won't go to the grocery store alone, but I traveled to 'mala by myself.
7. I constantly make lists.
My seven people:
-Shana (who won't do it, lol)
-Andrea
-KC
-Amy
-Kelly
-Emily
-Marianne
2 comments:
with only 500+ readers on my blog so far, and most of those were ME...I think I need to be tagged to! Will that get me some more readers?? - lol
I am already trying to think of 7 strange things about me!! lol
that should only take about 7 seconds!! another laugh out loud!
I think I'm out of the loop here!
betsy
Interesting answers:) i am learning so much about you:)
Post a Comment