2.28.2008

I don't think so.

I truly did not want to have garbage spew'd on my daughters blog. When I left the 'mala, I told myself I needed to leave the drama behind. I came home with a happy heart. Although I did not forgive my agency for the turmoil they put us through, I knew I could not focus on that any longer. I had dealt with 'it' for sixteen months, and I had had enough.

Yesterday I received an e-mail from my home study agency informing me that my placement agency wants a post placement visit and report. We have been home for oh six weeks? Certainly not the six months that my 'contact' states. This all stems from the fact that they are in some hot water over the child trafficking articles floating around G*atemala right now. How do I tie into all of this? Because I happily posted the article on my blog two weeks ago. I've also been pretty LOUD with my opinion on them via message boards and yahoo groups. That can't be good for business, especially when your money maker ('mala) is closed AND you aren't hague approved to complete adoptions there even IF they do reopen. Thankfully she will never be able to harm another 'malan child again... but unfortunately, she's onto Ethiopia.

Just a little common sense since you seem to be lacking it.. You can't lie to your clients, treat them like shit, threaten their children, and sabotage cases AND get approved for the Hague. SERIOUSLY now.

I'm going to be spending Madeline's naptime writing letters to Mr. Lowell at the USE, The Dept Of State, The FL licensing dept, the Atty General in my state and in FL, the Ambassador for 'mala in the US, etc! Isn't it nice that I have kept every single e-mail?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go get em girl! Oh and the coversation with Madeline is hysterical. Money is the one word no one ever has to ask me about when Toby's talking. He says it plain as day. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I see you have not blogged in a long time. I'm wondering if you could share the name of your formidable agency? Is it Main Street Adoption Services? They fit the bill and have also moved on to Ethiopia. I'm organizing paps for justice so contact me if you used them. Thanks.

bellagirl43@gmail.com