Ashley, Thank you for the mention of this on your blog. A happy event such as the return of these lost girls, is such an important thing in the big picture of Guatemalan adoptions. I appreciate, more than you know, the attention and prayers to this special family by our very connected group of friends. As I said earlier today, our children and our friendships are our richest blessings from the things we've endured in the Guatemalan adoption process! hugs to all of you, Betsy
4 comments:
AMAZING !!
I read this and I am so glad the girls are back with their birthmother!!!
Debbie
I am so happy she is back with her girls !!
Ashley,
Thank you for the mention of this on your blog. A happy event such as the return of these lost girls, is such an important thing in the big picture of Guatemalan adoptions. I appreciate, more than you know, the attention and prayers to this special family by our very connected group of friends. As I said earlier today, our children and our friendships are our richest blessings from the things we've endured in the Guatemalan adoption process!
hugs to all of you,
Betsy
Post a Comment