




Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!
Today has been our greatest Valentine's Day, ever! My husband got home from work and took us out to Ruby's.. Of course the majority of people eating there were all families, and I say to my husband - so is this where families come on V-day? :) Madeline had a hot dog, pieces of burger, pieces of chicken, fries, and some banana split! She's such a good eater. The waiter didn't have her basket on the table before she was trying to grab it! She was ready to EAT. Afterwards we went to Gertrude Hawk for chocolate covered strawberries - yum yum! We took Madeline over to Toys R Us to get her a present for Valentine's Day. She is SUCH a little "Mama" to all of her baby dolls, so we decided on a hot pink doll stroller & a new lullaby CD (that one is mostly for me, I'm tired of Disney Lullaby LOL). Oh and while we were in TRU, Daddy walked away.. well when we saw him walking back to us, Madeline went NUTS! She was screaming for him, and laughing trying to hide. Right now she should be in bed, but she is happily carrying her baby around, patting her back, and pushing her stroller. Oh so sweet.. I feel SO blessed to have the two loves of my life with me today. Life does not get much better then this!
6 comments:
So Sweet !!! I Love the pictures !! Happy Valentines Day Sweetheart !!!
Happy Valentines Day to you Miss Madeline!
love, Miss Betsy
ps--- tell your mommy I love those pics!
I bet a little bit of that pretty heart belongs to daddy too!!
Jolene
Happy Valentines Day! I love the pictures they're always so beautiful!Glad to see the nightie
I bought Madeline fit's :)
Sounds like you had a GREAT Valentine's day!
I love the pic of her trying to sit in the doll stroller:-)
~Deena
o0o0o she's lickin the window haha so cute!!
Post a Comment