
Well in one week my beautiful baby turns 18 months - officially a 1.5 year old, and that means in six months she will be TWO. I'm loving that she is a toddler, and infact, it makes me think if we adopt again, we should broaden our range to include a toddler (girl of course- i'm a total girl mom. I have 4 nephews to dote on.)
I'm feeling a little heartsick tonight - I am missing 'mala. I think the sadness in this for me is that we know that we will go back, just the 'when' part in all of this. I did speak to another adoptive Mom who began a charitable website for 'malan children and she's even offered to help me get one started as well. It's definitely, definitely, something I will consider. I love 'mala, and I love the people of 'mala..... (Hey husband, can we move there?)
Madeline had a looong day today. No nap, which made her verrrrrrry cranky! Finally she is asleep - and hopefully she stays that way. Lately she has been getting up around 11pm and wants to partay, there will be no more partaying for her - poor baby!
Okay, so WHO is watching Big Brother? Who are you rooting for? I'm rooting for the 'guy couple'. I love them!
5 comments:
It doesn't seem like she will be that old already. They grow up so quick. I Love the picture !!! You take really good pictures of her. She is so adorable !!! Love her dearly !!!
I can't believe Madeline will be 1.5yrs old well, then again I can time goes by so quickly, look at Kiersten she's already 11! where does time go!Hope she has a wonderful Valentime's day <3
Love you all!
I have been following your adoption journey for many months. I never commented, but now that you speak of BIG BROTHER...I feel it's a must!
I am so excited that CBS decided to air a winter edition! I LOVE that show!
I love the guy couple as well...so cute!
P.S. Madeline is adorable!
I love this picture and must say this little girl has one BIG personality!! It really shows in her pictures!
Jolene
The charity in honor of your love for Guatemala sounds wonderful! I'm behind you all the way!! There are only a blessed and chosen few who really know why we love Guatemala so deeply...and there just are no words that really explain it...but I remember everytime I look at the beautiful face of Guatemala that lives in my house!! I know you and all the others like us feel the same way!
Betsy
Post a Comment