
Okay, I have no new pictures so I'm using this 'oldie' but definitely a goodie, as my picture for today. It's been snowing ALL day long. Unfortunately M has not been feeling well today, and now I'm starting to feel a bit queasy - so there won't be any new snow pictures this time around.
M has started screaming "AHHHH" if the dog gets too close to her, or does anything that she does not like! It's hard not to laugh when she does it. She definitely is the Princess of this household. She also yells "BAAAAA" for bad. HY-STE-RI-CAL!
Valentine's Day is in TWO days. This is huge. Okay, not really, but I look forward to holidays now that my baby bunny is home. I'm even looking forward to St. Patrick's day where she will celebrate as a Guate-Irish-American! :)
2 comments:
I hope that sweet Madeline is feeling better. Give her a kiss and hug for me !!! Hope she has a nice Valentines Day !!
Aww I hope Madeline is feeling better to bad she couldn't play in the snow this time, there was alot this time around.....Any pic of Madeline new or old is beautiful : ) Give her a kiss and hug from us
Post a Comment