3.11.2008
Flickr
I've been asked by a few people if they could use my pictures for their child's lifebook. After a long day with Madeline, I handed her over to my husband and came upstairs and began working on editing the photo's to make them just a tad bit more nicer/cleaner. I've uploaded the nice ones to my flickr account in color and black and white. If you plan to use any of my photo's please ask before doing so! Thanks! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ashley,
I love your pictures and it makes me miss Antigua so much!! Brings back so many memories, funny thing is that I was so busy caring for layla that I got few pictures of the city and 1000's of her!
Jolene
Wow Ashley, I wish I had gone there! I'll just have to go back and see the place one day!
betsy
Post a Comment