3.12.2008
Home from the doctors.
Well we just got home from the doctors. They took a blood sample and her white blood cell count came back okay, gave her a breathing treatment, and some motrin. She screamed the entire time. What a nightmare. They want her on breathing treatments as well as amoxicillin for her ear infection. They are pretty sure it's the flu......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Poor thing.....I hope she feels better soon!!! Hopefully this will not last long!!
Lindsey
I hope that Madeline feels much better. I hate it when I have an ear infection, so I hate to see little ones with it. Hope she gets over the flu quickly. Give her a big kiss and hug from me. We Love Her !!! We Love You All !!!
Hi....frequent reader, new poster....
I hope and pray she is feeling better soon. My son went through this earlier this year, and it's so tough when they are sick. Even tougher when you are all sick!
Here's to spring and good health!
You're a very talented photographer, I like to look at your pictures for inspiration for my own. It hasn't worked yet, but someday!
Tracy
I hope Madeline feels better quickly!! I hope you will get more sleep soon!!!
Debbie
Ohhh, I hope you are feeling better by now sweet girl! I hope your mommy and daddy don't catch your cold!! but with all those kisses, I BET they will!!
hugs to you, Miss Betsy
Post a Comment