I keep forgetting to post this. Here is Madeline's announcement. They were sent in the beginning of the month but I wanted to hold off until I thought everyone received theirs! I designed this myself... I love how it turned out.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yes you did do a good job on this. I really like it. Such cute pictures of Madeline.
5 comments:
Yes you did do a good job on this. I really like it. Such cute pictures of Madeline.
Your announcement is really beautiful. You are so talented. Such cute pictures, too!
Stacy
I love your announcement!!! What a great job you did on them!!! Of course you have a beautiful subject!!
Debbie
The announcement is gorgeous. The subject helped that quite a bit. YOu really have a talent for it.
Beautiful, just beautiful, I have never seen such a sweet announcement in my life, no kidding!
Betsy
Post a Comment