

I spoke with a photographer who suggested a 50mm 1/8 lens since most of my pictures are portraits. So yesterday it arrived but too late to really give it a try. I'm giving it a whirl today. I'm still getting used to it.. and disappointed that some of my favorites were a little blurry. It was also suggested that instead of working in manual that I start working in program, so that's what I have been doing. I like it. It does the guess-work for me, but it still allows me to control some of the settings that working in automatic doesn't. It also allows me to use the natural light that I absolutely love! I also think these pictures came out a lot sharper then my previous photos.
Oh and as you can probably tell - Madeline is fine. She hasn't gotten sick at all - thankfully!!! I could not sleep last night, I was very worried about her.

3 comments:
Glad to hear that Madeline didn't get sick from her chicken. I thinks she gets cuter in every picture you take! Maybe you'll have to come and so a photo shoot here:)
So glad that Madeline didn't get sick. These are cute pictures. You always take such pretty pictures of her. Hugs and Kisses !!! Love To All !!!
Wow, more beautiful pics! I'm glad that Madeline is doing well and is healthy.
Post a Comment