






We went over to my mothers today to pick somethings up, and so that Madeline could play with cousin Jaden (JJ as she calls him). It took awhile for them to warm up to eachother and when the older cousins got there, watch out! They were giggling up a storm chasing eachother around my mothers house. Madeline had a blast! Oh and she did NOT like her Mama holding baby Adrian. She was having none.of.that!
Afterwards we decided to go to dinner somewhere new (at least to us). So we decided on Smokey Bones. What was an enjoyable dinner quickly turned not-so-enjoyable when we noticed they served Madeline raw, bloody, chicken. Not.fucking.amused. And yes, I did just use the F word on my blog. We were considerably upset. The manager comped her meal and quickly got her new chicken. I don't care about the comping, they didn't have to- what I care about is that my child just ate raw.chicken. I'm going to keep a close eye on her and if any symptoms appear, I will take her straight into the DR/ER. That really upset us and we quickly paid and left.
Then we decided to take Madeline to the Disney store. We got her a new Minnie cell phone since the old one was dropped into the woo-woos water bowl. She was just as happy as can be to be sweetly reunited with her favorite toy.
5 comments:
Oh Ashley what a nightmare of a dinner! I pray that she will be OK. But these pictures of Miss M...ADORABLE! She looks so HAPPY!!! And that bow......TOO CUTE!!!!!
Hope she is ok. GROSS!! Never fails when you try to do something fun and different.
But, the Minnie cell phone certainly made up for it--at least in her eyes.
OH WOW!!! That is not good!! Has she been ok all night??? If you have to take her, send the restaurant the bill!!!
Debbie
Hope that Madeline is ok. Give her our Love !!! Miss you guys !! Glad she got a new Minnie cell phone. Love To All !!!
What a scary episode.... looks like Madeline is having an awesome time with her cousins. I just love her devilish smile on the one picture!
Jolene
Post a Comment