I noticed how behind Madeline is with her vocabulary, so I've really started working with her today - and ordered her the baby einstein word flash cards - as well as the number ones! Here is a list of her current words and in red the new ones. I'm going to keep updating the list as time goes on. She attempts to say her name, but really only making the sounds of MA-DA-LIE.
Mama, Dada, Baba, Agua, Leche, Woo-Woo (dog), Meow, Ni-Ni, Ball, Drink Baba, Ouch, Bad, Papa, Di-Di (diaper), This, That, Rarr, Hi-5, Bye Bye
New words:
Mat (placemat), Book, Baby, Paper
3.21.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
as long as she says Hi-5 and Aunt Dae! hahhaha ;)
good work momma
That's cute she tries to say her name. She'll get there. She's doing good !!
That's cute she tries to say her name. She'll get there. She's doing good !!
Sounds like she's right on track and learning English quickly. I don't think you have anything to be concerned with.
Post a Comment