3.21.2008

Do you notice somethng different?



Madeline can actually see! I have been indecisive about whether or not she should have bangs.. but today I just grabbed a pair of scissors and trimmed them up. She looks SO cute and so toddler-like! I know they look a bit weird but I think that is the angle of the picture - because they are TOO cute in person!
Tonight I put together her Easter basket and filled three dozen sparkly plastic eggs for her hunt on Sunday. I also bought her more stuff today. So she has an Easter coloring book, crayons, bubble bath, over the moon (book), mommy hugs (book), doodle pad, bunny headband, the hi-5 cd, and a white chocolate bunny. In her three dozen sparkly eggs she has a variety of Quetzals, Jelly Beans, M&Ms, and bite-size Dove chocolates. I am SO excited for her to hunt for her eggies. She is obsessed with them so I can't wait to see her face when she sees that something special is inside!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable...we can now see her beautiful eyes! I just wish Mia's hair would grow! Can't wait to see the Easter pictures! Have a Hoppy Easter!!

Anonymous said...

I love her new 'do!! She's a doll!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

She looks so old!
Have a wonderful Easter!
Elia is celebrating too, although she doesn't really care about new toys or candy what she really prefers to play with is garbage or grown up stuff she shouldn't be touching. We'll see how she reacts! :)
heather

Anonymous said...

She does look like a cutie pie.
Hope she has fun on her easter egg hunt. If you make breakfast I will come. LOL!

Give the Gift of Life, Become an Organ Donor!

Love Mom
www.Walk-4-life.com

Anonymous said...

We wish you all a Happy Easter !! Hope Madeline has fun at the Easter egg hunt. She is so sweet !!! Miss You All !!!Love To All !!!

Anonymous said...

We wish you all a Happy Easter !! Hope Madeline has fun at the Easter egg hunt. She is so sweet !!! Miss You All !!!Love To All !!!

Anonymous said...

luv her bangs ! so cute!