3.23.2008

Snowmen, Bunnies, and lots of SUGAR!














Happy Easter!!!
We woke baby bunny up this morning and she was so excited to see her basket AND all of the eggs all over the house. She keeps grabbing her eggs, bringing them to me, and wanting to eat the yum-yums inside.
When we ate dinner today, I looked over at her and Thanked God she was home. She was here. Celebrating a holiday. With us. I remember holiday's being so very painful and sad - and now they are wonderful. We stayed home today, enjoyed eachother, played with Madeline, giggled, colored, danced, and it was hands down one of the best holidays ever!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

M is adorable. We also had a great time with AP being home...... It's wonderful having them home at holidays! I LOVE your pics of the eggs.

Anonymous said...

Madeline is so pretty, I love her haircut!!! It is so cute!!!

I am glad you got to spend Easter with her this year!!!

God bless!
Debbie

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I am in jealous that you got to take M outside. We had to have parkas & hats on:( Love the egg pictures! (I'll be sending ours to you so E can enjoy them:) Madeline looks so happy in these pictures. It's so good to see that she is home and is able to celebrate the holidays with her forever family! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

i'm so happy for you! and i'm so thankful to God that she's home!

how wonderful :)
Praise God!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love Madeline with bangs- she looks adorable! And so pretty in her Easter dress!

I'm so glad you were able to enjoy a holiday at home with just the three of you- that is how it should be!

Happy 1st Easter home, Madeline!

Love, Shana

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bangs!!!! She is so beautiful Ashley! of course your photos are stunning! HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Madeline is so adorable !! She looks so cute !!! Love the dress !!Glad you both had a nice Easter with Madeline!!! Sounds like you had fun !! Hugs and kisses !!! Love To All !!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Easter Bunny hopped right to your house Miss Madeline! So glad you had a fun day! I love those eggs!
betsy