3.23.2008

Easter Part Deux.














I took babykins outside for some Easter pictures. The sun was in her eyes ~ hence not many good facial shots. She is so sweet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley,

First, let me say that your baby girl is just beautiful.

I have spent the last hour reading your blog. Your story hit me hard. Tears are just flowing for you. You see, today we celebrated our first together forever day with our son--who is four days younger than your daughter. Suddenly I realized how lucky I was, how much I had taken advantage of. I guess every now and then we need a reality check.

I am glad that she is doing so well. I am so excited to continue to follow your story.

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is so adorable!! I love her bangs. Thanks for the comments on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Let me just say- if she gets any cuter my eyeballs may explode the next time i check your blog!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Her dress is precious.

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow! I just read both Easter entries. First, Madeline is so beautiful! Second, I know I've said this before, but you are such a talented photographer. I'm just in awe......You've seen my blog, what I post is the best of the best (you don't want to see the worst, LOL!). Did you take classes to learn photography?

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pics!! Madeline is a doll!! Glad she had a Happy Easter!!

Robyn