3.03.2008

Meet Princess Pigtail Chocolate Face!






Madeline - oh I mean Princess Pigtail Chocolate face and I have had quite the day. First at the SSA office we met quite a nasty woman who does not even deserve one sentence on my blog. Let's just say racism is alive and unfortunately, well. Then after that ordeal, we came home, had lunch, napped, went to buy diapers, and off to the park again! I think we're going to try another park next time..... Miss Prissy Pants does not like stepping on dirt, rocks, or grass. She also does not like the steps on the jungle gym equipement. We've got quite the priss on our hands. :) After the park we came home to share some chocolate ice cream.... and now... the day is winding down and in a few hours my sweet Prissy Princess will be asleep. :) Tomorrow we're expecting rain, so no park.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such adorable pictures !!! Sorry to hear about your ordeal at the SSA office. But I Hope she had a good time at the park. Mmmmm chocolate ice cream sounds good !! One of my favorites. Give her a big kiss and hug !!! Love You All !!!

Anonymous said...

Her serious look is the best !! She is looking at you like "what is your problem " :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww such a cutie pie! Love the pigtail's, Mmmmmm Chocolate ice cream is my favorite too! I love her facial expression's they are so cute!