3.04.2008

quack, quack.

Madeline loves her ducky in the tub and endlessly giggles when I quack for her. So sweet. Our play date with Jaden has been canceled. He is still a little sick (Thank God she told me.. It really bothers me when people know their children are sick and they fail to tell you - big pet peeve). I was getting a little nervous about it anyway. We're holding off on visits until sometime in April. I just think she needs to solidify her relationship with her Daddy a little more before we have tons of people in her face.

We will probably take Madeline in the next week or two to see the Easter Bunny. I'm looking forward to seeing how she reacts, so I know what to expect on our vacation to Disney. If she is scared we'll leave, it's no big deal to me.

We also need to start shopping for outfits in 24 mos. Madeline's 18s are no longer swimming on her, so we'll start buying the next size up. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Madeline is getting big to quickly, I'll have to buy her a lil' outfit, what do you think would fit her better 2T (which equals 24months or 24months I think 2T's are jus a lil' bigger : )Oh and some Bubbles : )