These are the first bows I bought for Madeline - Can you believe I forgot all about them? I found them in her closet today and just had to put them in her hair! My sweet, sweet, girl!
I love the bows!! I have made the corker bows for Heidy too, I love them! They look adorable on Madeline!! She is such a cutie!! You are a very blessed mommy and she is a very blessed baby!!
I just love little piggy tails!! Every time Layla wears them she gets so many comments on how cute they are. Sweet Madeline gets more beautiful every day!! Jolene
9 comments:
She gets beautiful every pic. you take.
xoxoxox
G_Mom
I love the bows!! I have made the corker bows for Heidy too, I love them! They look adorable on Madeline!! She is such a cutie!! You are a very blessed mommy and she is a very blessed baby!!
Debbie
AWW !! They are such beautiful pictures !!! I Love the bows !! She is a little sweety !! Give her my Love !!!
Well, you KNOW I love Madeline with these bows in her hair! She is GORGEOUS!!!
Try to start having her wear them everyday- so she won't pull them out!
She is SO sweet!!!
Hugs, Shana :)
I just love little piggy tails!! Every time Layla wears them she gets so many comments on how cute they are. Sweet Madeline gets more beautiful every day!!
Jolene
All I have to say is BEAUTIFUL! Madeline is so adorable, I also love pigtail's, Alexus look's cute with them too!The bow's are so CUTE!
Those bows are precious! I KNOW it must have been wonderful to find them and actually be able to put them in her hair!!!!
Miss Madeline,
you, my dear, are indeed, so PRETTY IN PINK!
betsy
Miss Madeline,
you, my dear, are indeed, so PRETTY IN PINK!
betsy
Post a Comment