3.05.2008

Nope!





Today we went to Ruby's for dinner - we love that place. Unfortunately, no Easter Bunny at the King of Prussia mall. So we drove to a pretty local mall only for Madeline to clench my arm and at that moment we turned right around and left. Who can blame her?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW such beautiful pictures of my Grandaughter !! She is just too cute!! Most children her age are afraid of the Easter Bunny. Maybe next year. Give her a kiss and hug for me !! We Love You All !!!

Anonymous said...

The Easter Bunny/ anything in costume is freakin' disturbing to me NOW let alone a child!

I found this link off your 'Space and I am OBSESSED with this child!!!! This is such a great blog and a great story and I'm so happy for all 3 of you :')

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!!!! You went to Rubys and didnt invite me.

I love the pics of Madeline she is such a good subject.

Love G-Mom

Anonymous said...

she is the cutest lil girl ever! mygosh!

Anonymous said...

Madeline,,, you sure are cute with those pig tails and bows! I love your sweet smile to!
miss betsy