4.16.2008

I can't believe I forgot .....

This day two years ago was the day my husband and I sat down and officially decided to adopt from the 'Mala. We attempted to get pregnant for a few months but ultimately knew that our daughter was in the 'Mala! Tomorrow marks the 2 year anniversary of the day we sent away for our first dossier document. This day is so special to me as it was the first day in our journey to bring Madeline home. We had hope in our hearts and knew God would provide the rest (which he did!)


Also, I painted Madelines toesies for the first time ever. She kept sitting down to admire them. Sweet little honey.... she stayed still for most of the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That is quite a special day. I don't remember the exact day we decided. But, I remember the feelings around it.

Love all the pics of her. The one where her eyes are closed and she looks like she is tripping is just too cute!!

Yeah on the nap. Good call Mom.

Hope the nighttime routine gets better soon. Tears are the worst.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on this special anniversary!!! You are a very blessed family!

Debbie