4.16.2008

aperature mode no flash

4-16-08 006-2

4-16-08 019-2

4-16-08 023-2

4-16-08 026-2

4-16-08 036-2

4-16-08 015-2
Madelines birthday party is officially booked and we decided on Chocolate World. I don't know if other mothers plan birthday parties four months in advance but I like having a plan and planning!


We took Madeline over to the park after dinner since it was so nice out, but she is not much of a park girl. She didn't care about the swing nor the slide. We'll keep trying! Once we came home from the park we took her out on the back deck... and the neighbor kids came to play with her. She had a blast with them and giggled away. They are all in kindergarten and 3rd grade so bigger then her. I do worry because they play rough (and are extremely hyper) but it seemed to be okay. She got to play with them for a good 45 minutes before we brought her back in to calm down for the night.

Oh and I put M down for a nap around 2, and she slept for.... 1.5 hours. I was beyond thrilled. She also reverted in her night time routine so we're starting all over with music, kisses, hugs, and me leaving the room. Tonight is I think night 5 of this and it was a bit better.. less tears. It really makes me sad to say goodnight and leave the room, but she is crying when I'm in the room and when I leave the room. In a few days she'll know this is the routine and it will be fine..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures really are sweet giggles:) Glad to hear she took a "rest" today! Praying that she continues on!

Anonymous said...

Tonight was the first night Bella did not cry when I put her in her bed. It has been 1 and 1/2 weeks since we have consistently been doing this. It does seem to be getting better... hang in there... I know how you are feeling!!!


amanda

Anonymous said...

Omg I seriously want the second picture to be like... a poster or something for my room.