So here is shutter mode with flash and a few of them are without flash. I think these turned out much better then the crap in the post below.
So today before nap, E tells M it is time for ni-ni and she goes screaming with her hands in the air - I about died laughing! Funny girl. The unfunny part was that she took yet another 40 minute nap even though I gave her a snack before she went to sleep. Tomorrow I'm holding off on her nap until 2:00. This child has got to take a nap longer then 40 minutes. I'm not ready to phase them out yet.








6 comments:
Ashley
Love the last picture. M is adorable! Little tip I use, not saying it will work but it does for Olivia. I never tell her she is taking a nap, I always tell her I need to take a shower and she is going in her crib for quiet time and to read her books. I flat out tell her don't take a nap. Just read your books....99% of the time it works like a charm. Good Luck!
Marianne
These pictures are so adorable !! I Love them !!! They are really good !!! She is so funny !!! She is a cutie pie!!! LOVE TO ALL !!!
More great pictures, I'm trying to pay attention.
BTW, love the Madonna song, too funny!
These pictures are great!!! What did you do different????? We tell the kids they are going to take a "rest" when it's nap time and that seems to work. I also find the longer I can hold out with a nap the better nap they take. Good lusk!!!
What a little ham today!! Love that smile.
AHHHH the infamous 40 minute nap!! Reese does that sometimes. The longest I can get from him now is 1 hour and 20 minutes just about to the second. He wakes up between 7 and 8 and I put him down between 1:45 and 2. So, that is a good idea. Some say that they are overtired and don't sleep well. I have tried putting him down earlier, but it just bites me in the butt!!
Oh, the joys of motherhood and toddlerhood. GOOD LUCK
I like these pics much better also, the other pics beoew are adorable too but the shadow always annoyed me too when I would take pic's of the kid's, They're all adorable anyway they are taken! Madeline is just picture perfect!!!!
Post a Comment