.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Madelines behavior as of late has been what I consider atrocious. I know this is normal toddler behavior and this too shall pass. She has begun the wonderful phase of temper tantrums. Lunging herself backwards, kicking, and screaming as if her whole world has just crumbled! We are being pretty consistent with her and letting her know this type of behavior is not flying in this house! So sorry honey! Well I hear her throwing her millionth tantrum for today...... Advice is appreciated.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
10 comments:
so glad your blog is back! she's gotten so big and adorable :D and yes, we're dealing with the "two's" at my house too (sigh :D
We are so there with you. It is just exhausting. I have to say the last pic is the face that we see a lot of lately here as well. We too just try to be consistent. It is so hard not to loose your cool.
One thing is that Reese's behavior is worse when something else is up. It wouldn't hurt to get her ears checked. He just had a two ear infections and it has gotten a bit better now that he is feeling better.
Some people say that wine helps......for MOM!!!
We are so there with you. It is just exhausting. I have to say the last pic is the face that we see a lot of lately here as well. We too just try to be consistent. It is so hard not to loose your cool.
One thing is that Reese's behavior is worse when something else is up. It wouldn't hurt to get her ears checked. He just had a two ear infections and it has gotten a bit better now that he is feeling better.
Some people say that wine helps......for MOM!!!
That last picture is too funny...it looks like one of Mia's may tantrums! Love the basket & crayon shot...Now you just need a video of the tantrum to show her in the future:)
being a princess may be hard work- but Mads makes it look easy!!
so sorry to hear she's got ya in a tizzy with her temper tantrums.
I have no real advice (i'm kidless ya know). Being consistent is always the one thing i hear works best through those times- lots f love and firmness. and listening to experienced mommas and not just me haha
Who said being a mom was easy? Being consistent works best for me and ignore the tantrums...definetly not that easy, but just walk away,make sure she is in no danger and let her snap out of that mood. Don't let her see that it is bothering you..they are smarter than you think. Try to find something that works best for you.
Oh it sure brings back memories when my little one used to arch her back. I sure don't miss that stage.
Teri
I sent you a link through e-mail..Check it out it will make you smile.
Teri
Girl friend, Bella is on the same page as you r Madeline. Atrocious is a good way to describe it! But... I must say, that even while your precious girl throws her tantrums, she is still BEAUTIFUL!!! Awesome pictures!!
amanda
Love the last pic !!! Such a cute face !! Just be cocsistent and I hope it all works out. She is such a cutie pie !! Give her hugs and kisses !! Love To All !!
Bimbolinnete reincarnated!
Post a Comment