4.07.2008

What do you mean I can't eat play-doh?











Today was Madelines first time playing with play-doh and you know girlfriend just had to put it right into her mouth (gross - did i mention she enjoys putting bubbles in her mouth too?) Blechhhh. The whole experience was very short considering she decided to throw a major tantrum because she wasn't allowed to eat it. I think in another month she'll be ready for this.
Oh and we took the Daddy over to the dentist.. well, I put M in the mei-tai and I'm shocked at how well she did. I'll admit, I don't use it as often as I should.. but now that I saw how well she reacts to strangers I think I will definitely take it wherever we go. She babbled the entire time, the whole office was mesmorized by her. The receptionist would make a few calls take a break and talk to Madeline make a few more calls, come back, etc! I'm pretty sure she was on at least a dozen answering machines with her non-stop chatter. She is never that way! I guess she felt secure being that she was tied to my body and not going anywhere!
Currently she is downstairs whining.... I'm sure she is ready for bed in 13 minutes (wahoo!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reese won't even touch play-doh. But, he keeps checking to see how the markers taste. Blechhhhhh. He just laughs at me.

WOW!! SOunds like she was very outgoing. That is great. It is hard to always remember all the gear.

Anonymous said...

You are brave:) We haven't tried play dough much here....I'm waiting for thr weather to get warm so we can do it OUTSIDE:)

Anonymous said...

you can eat play dough! it's just a lil salty!

have something yummy to drink near by Mads!

Anonymous said...

How sweet !! Good Pics !! I think every little one has tried to eat playdoh or bubbles. Hope that Daddy feels better. Give her our Love. Love to all !!!

Anonymous said...

I think everyone has tried to eat Play-Doh & bubbles all of Madeline's cousin's have(Kiersten, Alexus and Michael) including me when I was lil' and prob your Daddy too...LOL.....Sound like she was very talkative at the dentist office: ) give her our love