4.11.2008

just her.

4-11-08 002(2)

4-11-08 004(2)

4-11-08 008(2)

4-11-08 009(2)

4-11-08 011(2)

4-11-08 024(2)

4-11-08 026(2)

4-11-08 029(2)

4-11-08 032(2)

4-11-08 033(2)

4-11-08 046(2)
So...... just how long did it take us to get Madeline to bed?


FOUR HOURS!

Why?

Because of a squeaky door. I purchased wd40 yesterday, and we're now squeak free. Thank God!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Madeline,
I LOVE your new pics!! Your mom is such a good photographer!!
I wish so much that Emily Belle could come over and play with you.
betsy

Anonymous said...

What a cute little girl.
I notice your post regarding visiting the Phila zoo- Have you ever visited the zoo in Cape May Courthouse NJ?
Its awesome.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures with the bubbles!! Look at her face.

She is quite talented....writing her name already:>)

Maybe you should buy a case of WD-40 just in case. HOrrible.

Anonymous said...

Why do your pictures look ten thousand times better than mine!
I have a good camera but I think I just suck at using it!

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh I Love the pics of Madeline and the bubbles !!! Love the other ones too !! She is so adorable !!! Beautiful pictures as always !! We Love You All !!

Anonymous said...

These pics are beautiful!! You are an awesome photographer!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

A girl just has to have bubbles and chalk!! I love her little dress and can't wait to wear summer clothes on Layla!
Jolene