4.12.2008

rolling.






Madeline has just started laying on the floors and rolling around. It's so cute! Oh and thanks for the sweet compliments on my pictures. If you go back a page or two (maybe three) I wrote about how I do my pictures. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a great photographer! What kind of camera do you have? I just bought an OLYMPUS SP-560...and going crazy trying to get my pictures to come out clear etc.

Your little girl is beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am laughing with Madeline just looking at these pictures! What innocent joy! Adorable pictures as always!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! Madeline is adorable!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Love her smiles today!! She looks genuinely happy.

Don't you just love how carefree they are??

Anonymous said...

AWWW she looks like she is having fun !!! Looking at them makes you smile !!! She is a cutie !!!