4.24.2008

Princess Apple Sauce Kissyface





She had herself two helpings of apple sauce today with her dinner. I was in shock since I tried her on apple sauce back in July and she wanted nothing to do with it. As you can see she enjoyed it and promptly headed for the tub afterwards!

In life I look for signs. I'm not crazy. But it happens. Anyway, about six months ago my friend Amy tells me I need to start a photography business. She suggests the name "bellies and babies" and if I could have gotten the .com or .net for it, I would have named it that. Today E brings in the mail and there is a photography seminar coming up at the end of May and.... the name? Bellies & Babies. Big co-inky-dink.

Madeline now says "jup jup" (the purple furry creature on hi-5). She has also been repeating "mama" a lot lately. I love hearing her sweet voice say it! Of course, she says it five times in a row - but it never gets old!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like Madeline enjoyed her applesauce. Hey that was odd. The same name you were going to use. Love the pics. Give her hugs and kisses !!!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are amazing ... you NEED to start a business !! And of course your subject is gorgeous !!

Anonymous said...

ya gotta teach me how to take pictures~~

Anonymous said...

I think that is your sign......I look for signs too.

Reese loves appleasauce (sometimes). He really does well with his spoon.

Reese says MAMA over and over and over. Sometimes I have to admit that by the end of the day I am begging him to say DADDY!!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!!! I think they stole our idea:) I think that it is a sign....I'll have to come up with a new name for it:)

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!!! That would be cool if you opened your own photography business, the pictures of Madeline are so beautiful!! Look's like she wore more then she ate....lol....they always look that way, it's so cute! Give her our Love!