4.23.2008

in motion

4-23-08 001-2

4-23-08 002-2

4-23-08 008-2

4-23-08 013-2

4-23-08 029-2

4-23-08 073-2

4-23-08 074-2

4-23-08 093-2
My sweet pumpkin has some allergy issues. Runny nose and cough - joy. I've started her on benadryl and she has done some major sleeping. Hopefully the allergies clear up.. She sounds pretty darn bad.
I debated writing this next part but it was too funny not to. When Madeline came home we knew we had to give up our somewhat 'potty mouths'. So when we're frustrated we either spell the word or say the initials of the word. "A-s-s" must be a biggy because as I was cleaning the dining room earlier, I heard Madeline spell ASS. She is just too smart!
I'm also having some camera problems. I somehow got dust stuck IN the inside of my camera and now I'm suffering with dust spots on my pictures. I can attempt to clean it myself but my manual says that Nikon should because I could seriously damage my camera. I'll have to call tomorrow and see what I need to do. This really bums me out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww I hope Madeline feel's better, the pollen is very bad they say for this month! She is just to smart, I guess you can't say it or spell it around her....LOL......she is getting so big, love you Madeline

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a spare!!

I love her spelling! That is too funny. Why is it they pick up on that stuff??? My Mom spelled S-H-I-T the other day, and my younger daughter says, "Nannie, that means the bad word for poop!" UGH!!

Anonymous said...

Hope Madeline feels better. I hate allergies. The pollen is bad. It bothers me. That is so funny!! She is just too smart. I guess you can't spell it either. Give her our Love !!!