5.23.2008

At the park.

5-23-08 026-2

5-23-08 068-2

5-23-08 078-2


We took Madeline to the park this morning for a little while. We pushed her in the swing, kicked her ball around, ate crackers, and enjoyed the breezy and very beautiful day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went to the park today too!! I will post pics over the weekend!!

She looks like she is having a great time!!!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

We went to the park today too, then for a walk. The walk ended up with us getting caught in a passing shower!!

I love the pic with her in the swing.

Isn't if fun watching them discover the world around them??

Anonymous said...

Ok i don't think you can take a bad picture! I think the pictures on the bench are some of my favs!!!! Now I just need to talk Steve into buying me a new camera:)Then you can teach me how to use it:)

Anonymous said...

Maeline, your mommy is a gifted photographer...that is all there is to it!! You are darling in these classic photos....you'll be grown before your mom can count to 10, and now she can remember you just as you were...so, so sweet!!
hugs to you,
Miss Betsy

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so adorable !!! Love the one in the swing and of course on the bench !!! I Love All her pictures !!! Love To All !!!