5.21.2008

How many times have I sang this song today?

I've been teaching Madeline the skinamerinky dinky dink song and dance moves.. and it is her absolute favorite thing for me to sing to her when we are shnugshnug'ing... Just to get an idea... Madeline and I have a set 5 shnugs a day, and I sing this song repeatedly...so we're looking at least 30-40 times. My throat is sore, but she loves it so very much! Unfortunately, "they" have no intention on making the series into a DVD.. I looked. This was my faaaaaavorite show when I was little, so it's very sweet to see my daughter sing (okay she makes noises in attempt to sing) and dance to it.

Madeline has also taken after my brother and I. We're total pickle lovers, and my brother has been known to down a jar of olives in one sitting.. Little Miss M has become quite the pickle eater. She would eat the entire jar if I let her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you look to see if its playing on any of the stations? Or even if they are still around?

Anonymous said...

aww i assume it's a video but i can't view vids at work- but anyways i LOVED that show when i was little too! I can't wait to see Mads sing it! I was telling Stacia about Maddy last night - I have to show her some pictures! she's so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I remember Madeline's Daddy and Aunt Lisa watching that show !! I remember that song so well !! I will have to check around. Give her our Love !!!

Anonymous said...

Betsy and Lee want to thank you for this wonderful reminder of the important things in life!! We have sung this hundreds of times together over the last 22 years!!
Boo Boo Bee Doo,
Betsy