5.09.2008
My sweet child
Madeline has been doing so many sweet things lately and I keep meaning to write about them but end up forgetting by the end of the night. Lately, she's been waking up and giving me kisses to wake me up (very sweet) and rubbing my arm that is wrapped around her at night. Today she crawled up the stairs for her bath and I said "Madeline, you poo-poo'd!" and she replied "I poo-poo'd". She has no interest in the toilet, her diaper, or potty training. We have been giving her her leche in bottles, and her drink (1% iced tea, 99% water) in her cups. She wakes up and asks for her baba, and follows me to the couch for shnugshnug. She has taken an interest in "brushing" hair. I say "brushing" when its probably mother-abuse with a deadly weapon! :) Hope she has no intentions of being a hairdresser, people would pay her NOT to touch their hair. I haven't been taking any photos lately... Hopefully tomorrow since it is our four month home anniversary! I can't believe it's only been four months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is doing cute things. I think we need pics of her hairdos!!!
It is funny how we get lax about pics sometimes. I miss her little face.
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!!!!!!!
I love those melt-your-heart moments. It makes the not so warm and fuzzy ones disappear.
She is beautiful!
She is so sweet !! That is so cute what she does when she wakes up. Love and kisses !!
Post a Comment