Madeline delightfully painted pretty pictures this morning until she decided to put the paint smothered brush into her mouth. The fun quickly ended... lunch began, tantrums were thrown, and naptime is being had right now.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Guess they have to learn paint doesn't taste great sometime!!!
Isn't it amazing how quickly the fun comes to an end?
Love all the other pics. The bathing suit ones are just so cute. I had to look for the orange....
5 comments:
Guess they have to learn paint doesn't taste great sometime!!!
Isn't it amazing how quickly the fun comes to an end?
Love all the other pics. The bathing suit ones are just so cute. I had to look for the orange....
Looks like fun to me! lol
The colors of these photos look great!
Shana :)
ha ha ha ha!!!! I'm dying at the last picture!!!!
Looks like she was having fun. I just love the look on her face on the last one. So cute !!!
aww
she will be an artist just like her Aunt Dae !
Post a Comment