
My bunny boo is starting to feel much better. Less snot, and hey, that is always great! Oh, and a new thing in M's life is her very own pillow! This is hot news around here. I didn't allow her to sleep with a pillow (fear of her suffocating) - but she has become quite the pillow h-o-g! It was high time she had her very own pillow. We had slim pickin's on the pillow case and ended up with a Disney Princess pillowcase. (I really dislike character clothing - some I can handle, but most I can't.) M was very surprised this evening when she saw her new pillow and repeatedly asked "whatisdat?" - at first she was scared, even whipped out some tears over the whole thing but her and Cindy became close friends and little miss M f-i-n-a-l-l-y fell asleep.
I'm not sure if I mentioned but we're doing 7 days of gifts for M's birthday. Her first gift arrived today - a purple kazoo! It is killing me not to give it to her right now. I need to wrap it so I'm less tempted.
I'm not sure if I mentioned but we're doing 7 days of gifts for M's birthday. Her first gift arrived today - a purple kazoo! It is killing me not to give it to her right now. I need to wrap it so I'm less tempted.
3 comments:
I am with you on the whole characters thing. A little goes a long way!
Glad she is feeling bettter.
I didn't give Reese a pillow unitl about a month ago either.
Glad that Madeline is feeling better !!! She looks so adorable !!! That's a good idea of 7 days of gifts. Hard to believe she will be 2. Give her our Love !! Love To All !!!
Great pics! We gave John his first pillow around 23 months - he absolutely thought it was the cat's meow, and was probably one of the big reasons why he adapted to his toddler bed so quickly.
Post a Comment