7.17.2008

Prayers needed #2

Well I just got off the phone with my dear friend Jolene. Her baby girl Layla is in the hospital with a severe cuncussion. They were having tornado warnings last night and trying to move everyone into the basement for protection, and Layla fell down 6 steps onto the concrete. She was airlifted from their local hospital 2 hours away. She had some seizures during the night which the doctors are keeping her an additional night to observe. Please keep them in your prayers!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awful. Hope she is ok. Hold tight to your baby girl...

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this about Layla! I am keeping Layla, Jolene & the rest of their family in my prayers.

~Deena

Anonymous said...

We will say some prayers for her & her family.

Anonymous said...

Prayers being said for Layla!

Anonymous said...

We are all hoping Layla gets well soon. We will keep her and her family in our prayers.