

She happens to think all "flowers" are those ones you make a wish on, and blow... Everyday she looks for them (we don't have many..) and will pick up everything to blow!
She's also saying "Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee" (Eddie). Her daddy is not too pleased, but I on the other hand laugh, snort, cry, and roll on the floor when she does it. She began doing this and holding her hand (pretend phone) to her ear, and pretending to be me on the phone with him. Then the other day it escalated when I was yelling over to him - she began just yelling it.
Miss Madeline will only be a year old for a few more weeks. I'm not sure that we're having a birthday party for her this year.. but, we'll be celebrating on the beach! Lucky girl! I need to order her pettiskirt for her 2-year-pictures (on the boardwalk).
She's also saying "Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee" (Eddie). Her daddy is not too pleased, but I on the other hand laugh, snort, cry, and roll on the floor when she does it. She began doing this and holding her hand (pretend phone) to her ear, and pretending to be me on the phone with him. Then the other day it escalated when I was yelling over to him - she began just yelling it.
Miss Madeline will only be a year old for a few more weeks. I'm not sure that we're having a birthday party for her this year.. but, we'll be celebrating on the beach! Lucky girl! I need to order her pettiskirt for her 2-year-pictures (on the boardwalk).
3 comments:
She is gorgeous and your pictures are of her are precious!!
Don't you love it when they call mom and dad by their first names!!!
Debbie
that outfit is just so adorable!! absolute cuteness!!
Madeline looks so adorable !!! Love the outfit. Hard to believe she will be 2 soon. Love To All !!!
Post a Comment