


Little Miss Madeline got this sweet new dress and we just had to have a photoshoot. The one up close of her face? She was yelling that she did not want to look at the camera! Funny girl - she then proceeds to melt down about it. Her sleeping has been pretty erratic for her lately - waking at midnight, and at 5 AM. She's starting to get a runny nose so I have a feeling that is why.
I forget if I mentioned her new song and dance routine. She sings the Backyardigans theme song and loves the part where they spin and she sings "tooooooooooooogeeeeeeedddderrrrrrrr" - thats all she says! So sweet :)
6 comments:
Love the pic with her and the garage door. Something about something so pretty (Madeline, of course) contrasted with something kind of ugly (the door, of course)
She is just so cute.
I love that she is calling Daddy by his name. Too funny. What they come up with.
I can't believe our babies are almost two. You must be so excited to spend this with her.
It doesn't matter if she is saying she doesn't want her picture taken , she is still adorable!!
I love the dress.
Debbie
She looks so adorable in the dress !! She is a little sweetheart !! Hope Madeline gets well and she is sleeping better. Give her our Love !!!
Beautiful dress.....beautiful girl!
This pic reminds me something that would have been done in the Saturday Post. It would make a nice decortive picture for a walk.
You take such beautiful pics. OOPS I mean Madeline. :)
Love ya!
MOM
Post a Comment