8.03.2008

2 new favs!

8-3 36-2

8-3 19-2

Love these two photos!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley, ALL your photos are wondereful, I wish I had your skills! Although Madeline stunning either way, I really like her bangs pulled back. I kind of like that look on all little girls.
I'm so jealous of your photography!!!

I look at your blog often, even though I never write.

Take care, Lesley

Anonymous said...

Wow look at those pictures! She looks like a sassy girl! I love them!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics with her Daddy. Looks like she is one of his biggest fans. Glad you all had a nice dinner together. It is nice when that works out!

Anonymous said...

Girl,
Drive on over and take some pics of AP.... oh, and when Essie comes home come take some pictures of her too!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are 2 very adorable photos of Madeline !!! You take such adorable pictures of her !!

Anonymous said...

Madeline, You are so pretty in color or in black and white! Your mama has a gift with her camera in hand, and a darling subject, such as you!
betsy