8.01.2008

~ your love is better then ice cream ~

8-1 18-2

8-1 20-2

8-1 30-2


(taken right before we left for dinner).

These pictures crack me up. My husband taught her to "honk a nose" and say "beep beep". Although she pronounces it "bep bep" - and this is also another way she wakes us in the morning "bep bep!" Her nails are razor sharp, even though I trimmed them yesterday - and she was told "no no" and turned into your typical 2-year-old. She was so well-behaved at dinner, even though it was her bedtime! She chowed down on breadsticks, salad, noodles, and chicken. She even waved "bye bye" to others that were near by. Needless to say, she was in a much better mood :) Daddy had a superb b-day with his girls! Last year Madeline and I were in Guatemala together... It's amazing how far you come in a year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl... remember the tears and curse-fests we had going on this time last year? I am SO happy things are different this one!

Great pics! E-mail me your address, please!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable pictures! I just love the little frowny face Madeline has in the last picture. I can you get made at that adorable face:) I just want to hug her! Glad to hear that Eddie had a great B-Day! My what a difference a year make with her!

Anonymous said...

AWWW such nice pictures of Madeline and her Daddy !!! Glad he had a good time on his birthday !! Love To All !!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, this year....MUCH better than having the girls you love in Guatemala!! This year...your family is together! This year - A TOTAL blessing! Yes!!
hugs,
Betsy