Madeline went pee pee in the potty today. We had an array of all the healthy food groups surrounding her - m&ms, goldfish, popsicles, juice, and milk. She isn't happy about it, but likes her new Hello Kitty and Minnie Mouse panties.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Whoa Whoooooo! Way to go Madeline. Come on big girl panties! You go girl!
I just found your blog. Your daughter is gorgeous and your pictures are amazing! I'll be checking in on your gang. Come see our beautiful daughter if you have time. God bless, Cheri
7 comments:
Whoa Whoooooo! Way to go Madeline. Come on big girl panties! You go girl!
YEAH Madeline!!! Reese loves to sit on his potty--as long as he has ALL of his clothes on....
Way to go!!!! Dollar Store Potty Presents ...that's what worked for us.
Good job, Madeline! Keep up the good work. You mama is so proud of you!!!
Stacy
I just found your blog. Your daughter is gorgeous and your pictures are amazing! I'll be checking in on your gang. Come see our beautiful daughter if you have time. God bless, Cheri
Way to go, Madeline!! I wish Gabriella would start using the potty. :(
Robyn
Way to go Madeline !! She will get there.
Post a Comment